Assam Assembly Election: BJP releases manifesto, Orunodoi scheme
Assembly elections are due in five states of the country including Assam and West Bengal. The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has released its resolution letter for the Assam assembly elections on Tuesday. In its manifesto released for Assam, BJP has promised to provide jobs to two lakh youth in government and eight lakh youth in private sectors. It has also promised to implement NRC under the Supreme Court order.
Assam Assembly Election: BJP releases manifesto
BJP National President JP Nadda released the manifesto, stating that NRC will be implemented as per the Supreme Court order to exclude the intruders if a BJP-ruled government is again formed in Assam. Also, industries will be promoted in the state. JP Nadda said that there were many challenges in Assam five years ago, which have been faced by the NDA government. NDA has resolved the problems and pushed Assam towards development.
BJP’s election promises (Assam Assembly Election: BJP releases manifesto)
- In order to relieve the people of Assam from the problem of floods, large reservoirs will be constructed around our government Brahmaputra river.
- Under the Orunodoi scheme, financial assistance of Rs 3,000 per month will be provided to 30 lakh families.
- Promised two lakh youth to get government jobs and eight lakh in private sector
- NRC will be implemented as per Supreme Court order to exclude intruders
- Industries will be promoted in the state
- Mission Shishu Upgradation: We are committed to the good education of children.
- Children will be given high quality full education free of cost.
- After the eighth grade, we will be given bicycles to the girl students, so that the drop out will be stopped.