The certificate of COVID-19 vaccine: Around 18 crore people in the country have been vaccinated with COVID-19. Many of these people have received the first dose and many have taken both doses. After getting the Corona vaccine, people are being given a certificate which is proof that you have taken the vaccine. In many states, a certificate of vaccine is also being sought for entry, so now the question is how to download the certificate. Let us tell you ….
How to download COVID-19 vaccine certificate
- The first thing is that you should download this certificate only if you have taken both doses.
- First go to the CoWIN website.
- Enter your 10 digit mobile number and sign in with OTP.
- After login, a list of all those people who were registered through your phone number will be shown.
- Those who have taken both vaccines will see ‘Vaccinated’ written in green color in front of their names.
- Along with this, a button named ‘Certificate’ will also appear, by clicking on which you
- can download the certificate of vaccine in PDF.
Vaccine certificate download from Arogya Setu App
- You can also download the vaccine certificate from the Aarogya Setu app.
- After opening the app, click on the CoWIN tab and then click on Vaccination Certificate.
- Now enter the conference ID and then click on ‘Get Certificate’ and then click on ‘Download PDF’ to download your certificate.