Indo China news: The source says that in the recent talks, China even said, “India should be happy with what it has achieved.” In February, Indian and Chinese troops retreated from the north and south banks of the Pangong Tso and Kailash Ranges. Were removed.
The border dispute between India and China still continues. In a fortnight from now, the conflict between the Indian and Chinese troops on the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in eastern Ladakh will complete one year. There have been several rounds of talks between the two countries to resolve the border dispute in this one year, but no concrete conclusion has been reached so far. A source has revealed that during the recent talks between the two countries, China had even said that India should be happy with what it has achieved so far.
It was expected that China would agree to withdraw its army during the Corps Commander level talks between the two countries, but this did not happen. In fact, according to a newspaper, on April 9, after the commander-level talks between the two countries, China refused to withdraw its troops from Hot Spring and Gogra Post. Due to this, the deployment of troops from these areas, including Depsang Plain, is creating a situation of tension between the two countries.
Indo China news: China reversed by promise
Quoting a source involved in the conversation between the two countries in the year 2020, the newspaper said that China had first agreed to withdraw its troops from the Petroling Points 15 and 17A at Hot Springs and Gogra Post. , But later refused.
The source says that in the recent talks, China even said, “India should be happy with what it has achieved so far.” Let us know, both in Pangong Tso and on the north and south coast of the Kailash Range in February. The countries had withdrawn their troops.
According to the source, now a platoon is stationed there, not a Chinese army company. A company of the Indian Army consists of 100 to 120 soldiers while a platoon consists of 30 to 32 soldiers.
According to the newspaper, there was a temporary ban on patrolling on both sides between Finger Four and Finger Eight on the northern bank of Pangong Tso.
According to the source, India has not reached Finger Eight since two-three years before the tension between the two countries started, which reflects LAC.
The dispute started a year ago
The discussion over the Line of Actual Control between India and China began in May last year, when China objected to India’s construction of a road in the Galvan Valley of Aksai Chin in Ladakh.
On May 5, a military standoff burst out after a violent skirmish between the Indian Army and Chinese troops. After this, Chinese soldiers also engaged with Indian soldiers at Nathu La in Sikkim on May 9, in which several soldiers were injured. After this, on 15 June, there was a skirmish between India and Chinese soldiers in the Galwan Valley of Ladakh, in which 20 Indian soldiers were killed.